RDA students learn to serve before they learn to lead. Click to read more!
RD Anderson ATC Home
RDA Building Futures
College scholarships for RDA students are made possible by business and industry sponsorships/donations. Click here for more information.
Partnering with the Hub City Animal Project, our Carpentry program is building five doghouses for the 4-H Pet Rescue Clubs. The Hub City Animal Project exists to reduce animal homelessness and shelter intake in Spartanburg County. We are honored to help support this cause!
Here is the new RD Anderson Meals to go Menu.
Due to winter weather and a forecast that includes black ice, all Spartanburg County Schools will be closed on Friday, January 19, 2018.
RD Anderson ATC at a Glance
- 96.5% Technical Skill Attainment
- 75 students working in local industry during the day
- 81 students earned national credentials
- Largest Career Center in the upstate
- 665 students earned 3 or 4 units in their program area
- Palmetto Palmetto Gold Award winner 11 years