RD Anderson ATC Home
RDA Building Futures
Support the RDA Culinary Program and let us do the cooking for you.
Our culinary students spent time making gingerbread houses for a little holiday fun. We will see everyone back here on January 7th.
Thank everyone for their patience December 12th. Since we are operating on a three-hour delay students will “NOT” report to RDA for any “AM” (1st or 2nd period) classes on Wednesday. Students should report directly to their home high school where they will be instructed on where to go. RDA will be on regular schedule for students in PM (3rd and 4th periods) on Wednesday and class will be at regular time.
Local company helps support RDA Mechatronics program.
RD Anderson ATC at a Glance
- 96.5% Technical Skill Attainment
- 75 students working in local industry during the day
- 81 students earned national credentials
- Largest Career Center in the upstate
- 665 students earned 3 or 4 units in their program area
- Palmetto Palmetto Gold Award winner 11 years